Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lace and Bobble Cardigan

I finally took a pic of my long completed lace and bobble cardigan, courtesy of Cindy. It was completed last month but I shall take it as Mother's Day present. The lace is a simple 12 row repeat and the entire cardigan is work in a single piece meaning no set in sleeves. Great for people who hates seaming sleeves. The sleeves turn out to be a bit baggy even though I followed the instructions. I also omitted the bobbles from the bodice because I think bobbles on the entire cardigan is too OTT (over the top) but the bobbles does give a nice finishing to the ribbing. This is a free pattern from the Debbie Bliss website but I don't think the pattern is there anymore cos everytime she comes out with new books, a new pattern will be uploaded.





Pattern : Debbie Bliss Lace and Bobble Cardigan
Yarn : Less than 3.5 balls of sirdar breeze
Needle : 4mm and 3.75mm for ribbing

Another interesting thing I've learnt when knittng this cardigan is ribbing around the corners. I don't know how to put it in plain english, maybe a picture would say a thousand words

5 Comments:

Blogger Jayden's Mom said...

It's beautiful..... :o)

11:55 AM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

Cute and in my fave yarn, sirdar breeze!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, it's done! And you figured out the corner and did the ribbing nicely.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them at Blazing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat downloads[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to produce an income online.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home