Sunday, August 27, 2006

Swallowtail spotted at Desaru

Blocking in progress.



I decided to bring my Swallowtail Shawl along to Desaru to take some pics of her. After one and half hours drive, we finally arrived at The Pulai at Desaru Beach on this very lazy Sunday afternoon. Our room came with a seaview, and we decided to head for the beach after settling down. I think Desaru beach is so much nicer than Port Dickson.


After soaking in the sea on and off for 2 hours, I was getting a bit hungry. Fortunately, we had already book the DIY BBQ Package for dinner. It was kinda cool cos the food was marinated, sauce was prepared and the BBQ pit was even set up for u. All we had to do was just throw the food on the grill and wait for it to cook. The down side was the constant battle between humans and mosquitoes and sandflies.


The next day, after I woke up I brought Swallowtail to the beach to take some pics of her with the sea as the background. It wasn't easy cos I only had 1 pair of hands and I was like trying to hold the shawl still ( it was windy at the beach ) and fiddle with the camera at the same time.

After we checked out , we drove to JB for some shopping and dinner. Then it was home sweet home.

3 Comments:

Blogger 安淋 - Kessa said...

Thats so pretty!! I can't wait for my needles to arrive.. *jumps around*

11:38 PM  
Blogger bluey said...

It's so nice. :) wondering when i would complete mine.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Very nice. What yarn did you use for sts? And what size needles?

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home