Sunday, April 29, 2007

Doughnuts Galore!!

I finally tried the doughnuts from Doughtnut Factory. In case there are still people who don't know where is Doughnut Factory, let me tell you where is it. It's this little shop tuck away in the MarketPlace at the Basement 1 of Raffles City. If you can't locate the shop, just look out for the queue. Actually the shop has been there since last year and I've been wanting to buy some and try. But the queue deters me from doing so. Thanks to Lois
for queueing 1 hr plus for the doughnuts. It's a pleasure to meet Louise
for the 1st time too. Overseas visitors always thrills me, I hope there are more to come.




P.S : The Doughnut Factory opens abt 12:30 pm but the queue starts to form around 11am

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayden's Mom said...

Oh i had a taste of them a few months back, my younger sister made his boy-fren Q for it for almost 2 hours! I must say these donuts were sooooooooooooo GOOD! :o)

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home