Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Opening Ceremony of my Blog *Drum roll plssssss*

Hi everybody!

Welcome to my humble blog! Today is the 1st day my blog started and actually I started this blog just for the main purpose of joining the Swallowtail KAL. I just came back from a meetup at Jurong East Library with Lois, Kessa and Karyn. I saw lois FFL and is was gorgeous even without blocking. Kessa is working on the sleeves of her AV KALone and Corrine was getting started on her trellis scarf. Meanwhile I'm still working on my fiery bolero. Hope to finish my 'Pandan Leaf' Cardigan by this week

Well , that's all folks! Time to continue with my CSI NY.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

btw, she's Karyn. :)

2:45 PM  
Blogger 安淋 - Kessa said...

Welcome to the knitting online community! =D Lois, I thought she is Corrine too. Heh..

4:22 PM  
Blogger R a i n said...

Welcome to Bloggie Land. Nice job on the Shallowtail Shawl =)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home