Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!~~

Today is my birthday and also the lst day of the 7th lunar month. We burnt some offerings for the dead after my lunch so that they can return happily to the nether world.

I had dinner with some friends at Yuki n Yaki at Marina Square. The food ain't say fabulous, but with the right company , even hawker food can taste like 5-star resturants.
My buddies


I would like to thank everybody for their pressies. And look what else I've got


Another update on the Swallowtail Shawl. I can finally cast off and maybe block the shawl tomorrow. I like the nubs (it's so cute) and I can't imagine the shawl without the nubs ! Although the p5tog might sound quite scary but with the help of a good needle , it should be a breeze. More pics coming right up after the blocking .

2 Comments:

Blogger 安淋 - Kessa said...

Happy Birthday, Gal! =) You're castign off and I've yet to cast on... Soon... soon....

3:26 PM  
Blogger bluey said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home